verb [ with obj. ]
1 fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: [ with obj. and infinitive ] : his passion for romantic literature inspired him to begin writing.
• create (a feeling, esp. a positive one) in a person: their past record does not inspire confidence.
(definition courtesy of Apple Dictionary)Inspiration can come from many different places. Every single day we are surrounded by incredible people who do amazing things. My friend, Livi, has a blog all about the little things that motivate her. After reading a few of her posts, I realized that even the smallest things can really change how a person operates.
You're probably wondering why I am writing about inspiration. The reason is that in order to be remember by anyone, you have to inspire. This relates to being a babysitter because you will get NOWHERE if you aren't liked/admired by parents and children. I want to be the babysitter that the kids remember having fun with and enjoying their time.
Below is a list of things that inspire/motive me (not all of the things, and certainly not in order):
![]() |
| Marta, Emma, Me, Samantha Photo Courtesy of Claire |
- My friends
- "The Hunger Games"
- My teachers
- The song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
- My lacrosse coaches
- The Biggest Loser (tv show)
Also, you're probably thinking I am a weirdo with that list... Especially with "The Hunger Games." The reason it's included is because Katniss pushes aside every obstacle and makes her situation work. I want to be like that, and I want to inspire people like she has.
Overall, inspiration can be found anywhere, and I personally want to be someone who can inspire others. The main reason I want to be a teacher is to make a difference in lives. In my case, I remember every teacher I've had because of all the things they taught me to do. Each of them inspired me to want to be a great person. The little things are the ones that we remember, and I have great memories of my teachers teaching me about life and school.
So, next time you're about to do something, little or big, remember that you have to power to make a difference.
Overall, inspiration can be found anywhere, and I personally want to be someone who can inspire others. The main reason I want to be a teacher is to make a difference in lives. In my case, I remember every teacher I've had because of all the things they taught me to do. Each of them inspired me to want to be a great person. The little things are the ones that we remember, and I have great memories of my teachers teaching me about life and school.
So, next time you're about to do something, little or big, remember that you have to power to make a difference.

I like you definition. YOU INSPIRE ME!
ReplyDeleteOh thanks:) Stole the idea from you.
ReplyDeleteYOU INSPIRE MEEEE!